Thursday, April 2, 2015

Bake sale

I got these yummy no bake treats from six sisters. I'll find the link and attach it later. Instead of all milk chocolate chips on the Reese's Fudge Bars I did half semi-sweet and half milk. I liked how it made them a little less sweet. I also used a bag of mini peanut butter cups so I wouldn't have to unwrap them. I just covered the bottom of the pan with them and sprinkled what was left on top. When I was mixing the fudge I found it was not as smooth as I wanted it so I added a few tablespoons of butter to smooth it out.

As for the Peanut Butter Corn Flake Bars I think I overcooked them because they came out more crunchy crisp than gooey like a rice crispy treat, so be sure to stay by the pan and stir them the whole time! Lol.

0 comments:

Post a Comment